Hoi mede psychedelica en wiet genieters.....
Ik werk zelf bij [SNIP] wereldwijd onder de aandacht te brengen zodat het stigma dat heerst kan worden afgebroken. Het project heet Thank You Plant Medicine en we zetten ons daar vrijwillig voor in omdat we geloven in de helende eigenschappen van deze "drugs".
Zijn er hier mensen die willen helpen?
De Nederlandse versie van de site wordt: TYPM.nl
Aanmelden kan ook via de Engelstalige site: ThankYouPlantMedicine.com
Hier het verhaal in het Engels:
A global grassroots movement to raise awareness about the healing potential
of entheogenic plant medicine and breakthrough psychedelics
On 02-20-2020 all across the world, participants in the campaign will post on their social media accounts the hashtag #ThankYouPlantMedicine, followed by a short personal story about their healing experience with entheogenic plant medicine and breakthrough psychedelics. Each person can add the appropriate secondary hashtag such as #ThankYouAyahuasca, #ThankYouMushrooms #ThankYouHuachuma, #ThankYouPeyote, #ThankYouIboga, #ThankYouCannabis, #ThankYouMDMA, #ThankYouLSD
The campaign will concentrate on gratitude, on one specific point in time, and call for greater awareness for entheogenic plant medicine healing modalities. Multiple TYPM social media channels will present information about the plant medicine healing stories.
The campaign audience will be directed to a website that will provide information about safety and harm reduction, scientific research, potential healing modalities, documentaries, personal testimonies, indigenous traditions, plant medicine conservation eﬀorts, and other important information. The website will also have a section that gather information for scientific research.
WHO IS INCLUDED?
Using “plant medicine” as a unifying expression for the campaign is a pragmatic option, and other terms such as “entheogens” or “psychedelics” could, and may still be used. “Plant medicine” combines useful references to Nature (through the Plant world) and Medicine, meaning healing capacity, whether physical, psychological or spiritual. It also highlights the fact that all synthetic substances with entheogenic healing potential (e.g. psychedelic, entactogenic / empathogenic) were in some way derived or inspired by a compound originally found in Mother Nature – whether in a plant or a fungus.
This is an inclusive campaign and it’s important not to get caught up on names, which could be a distraction. The campaign will include healing accounts from experiences with Ayahuasca, Magic (Psylocibin) Mushrooms and Truffles, Iboga, San Pedro (Huachuma), Peyote, Cannabis, DMT (ex. Changa), 5-MeO-DMT, LSD, MDMA and Ketamine. The main criteria is having some evidence – whether from traditional practices, considerable personal accounts, or scientific methods – of important entheogenic healing potential. Therefore, this list could still change, as warranted.
LAUNCH DAY ACTIVITIES – 02-20-2020
“Envision a new world where entheogenic plant medicine and breakthrough psychedelics are respected, embraced and harnessed for the benefit of society and the conservation of our planet”
● 100,000 People all over the globe will post healing stories in social media.
● Curate a live stream panel on launch day with a famous podcasters in Envision Festival and in other locations around the world. (e.g: Joe Rogan, Aubry, Brian Rose, Tim Ferriss).
● Panel’s suggested participants are leaders in the following fields: researchers (ex. neurobiologists, psychopharmacologists, anthropologists), psychotherapists, psychiatrists and other medical doctors, plant medicine practitioners, indigenous leaders (possibilities: Amazon, Mexico, Native Americans, Africans, others), celebrities, entrepreneurs, politicians, practitioners who integrate plant medicine into their modalities (meditation, somatic practices, etc.).
● Promote plant medicine discussion activities around the world.
Raise global awareness to the beneficial healing aspects of entheogenic plant medicines and psychedelic-assisted therapies and the importance of integrating them into mainstream society, free from stigma and all forms of discrimination.
Curate a worldwide gratitude campaign for the healing power and transformative potential of entheogenic plant medicine and breakthrough psychedelics, reaching 100,000 published healing stories during and after launch day.
- Recruit supporters to the campaign by publishing informative and call to action short videos in plant medicine and private facebook groups.
- Contact friends and known academic, professionals, leaders, and other supporters of plant medicine and breakthrough psychedelics.
- Create leadership groups in diverse geographical regions that will map out their region for plant medicine practitioners, plant medicine groups, academics / students interested in psychedelic and entheogenic sciences, etc. and harness the local groups to the global campaign.
Stage 1: Research: map out friendly individuals and groups. August – September 2019.
Stage 2: Reach out: contact all groups and individuals and communicate the campaign goals, purpose and call to action. October – November 2019.
Stage 3: Prepare and execute Launch day activities + Live stream panel and healing testimonies. December 2019 – February 2020.
(AS OF AUGUST 18th 2019)
● 151 volunteers signed up for the campaign.
● 25 leaders are collaborating online and in bi-monthly video meetings.
● Collaboration platforms are ready (Slack, Trello, Facebook Group, WhatsApp Group).
● Website team + Research team ready + Social Media team are working.
● Campaign guidelines are ready.
● Legal advisory team has been formed.
● Organizations including ICEERS, Chacruna.net, Decriminalize Den, Oakland, CA, local and global psychedelic societies have been contacted.
● Leading scientists and advocates provide support on consultation basis.
IN PROCESS AND CAMPAIGN NEEDS
(AS OF AUGUST 18th 2019)
● Documentary / film team
● Art team + Graphic Design team
● Elders team
● Indigenous team
● Launch day dream team celebrities
Ik ben benieuwd wat jullie er van vinden en of er mensen zijn die willen meewerken aan het project en of ze ook op 20-02-2020 ons willen helpen door berichten te plaatsen op social media